Friday 28 February 2014

Going Mad for leggings...

So recently i discovered jeans just ain't gonna cut the mustard. Every time i buy a pair of my favorite jeans from new look they always rip on the thigh area! It's tricky with New look jeans for me i cant wear a size 14 because they are too big for me and look baggy and i look like a run down bag lady... But a 12 is comfortable and fits but then eventually after about 3 months of good wear my thighs decide they want to break free.. not such a great look.
  I like New Looks high waisted jeans as they are really comfortable and have stretch in them; apparently not enough for my thighs though haha. I was okay in size 14 jeans for abit but recently i lost a fair bit of weight (Yay!) So Starts the quest for Leggings! *insert dramatic music here* I already had a few pairs of leggings and i usually only wore them every now and then but i now have to go and seek out some more; i have recently just bought some plain black size 12 ones from New Look (Pack of two for £12.99)
   BUT i am searching for some awesome -er leggings as I've seen the Black Milk ones and OMG they are frigging amazing! not so excited over the price though so i'm searching for any similar ones that aren't going to make my bank account scream at me!
I thought i would share a few i have found; if you're having similar troubles or just love leggings then these may be of interest to you! :) 



Petrol/Oil spill leggings from H&M

Leopard print panel leggings from eBay


Baphomet Leggings from eBay


No comments:

Post a Comment